Click on the appropriate answer. Correct answers are marked green.
- By the time we reached the summit of the hill we were absolutely /
- It was / to try that new rollercoaster.
- Going to the dentist makes me feel /
- I liked the design of her new flat – it is rather / to the eye.
- Have you ever tried to talk to phone operator? It’s / experience.
- My Gran feels absolutely / at the sight of the computer – she is hopeless!
- It is / to observe the decline of the economy.
- The / crowd cheered for their favorite team.
- He was / sick when he heard the news.
- I don’t feel like going out, I’d rather have a / evening at home.
More English Quizzes:
Confusing Words (Vocabulary Quiz)
Use of LIKE and Verbs of Senses
Test Your Cookery Vocabulary