Choose the correct word from the list below to complete the sentences:
greenhouse effect, endangered
species, ozone layer depletion,
extinct, global warming,
pollutants, oil spill, car
- The emissions from bear responsibility for many more deaths than road accidents.
- The researchers claim that air from the use of fossil fuel contribute to sun rays reflection back into space.
- The rise of the average temperatures as a result of can lead to breakup of the ice caps.
- Due to the the earth becomes surrounded by a layer of heat trapped and held in the atmosphere.
- With progressing and the level of radiation growing, our planet would soon become a barren wasteland where little life could survive.
- The governmental commission are seeking for ways to prevent from tankers in inland waters of the USA.
- One cause of can be the further use of land for agricultural purposes.
- Hunt for of animals is strictly forbidden by the law.
- The list of mammals is supplemented by the day and there is a strong possibility that our children will not see a lot of endangered today animals.
- Both natural and cultural attractions can become objects of .
More Vocabulary Quizzes:
Natural Disasters (Vocabulary Quiz)
Test Your Cookery Vocabulary
Confusing Words (Vocabulary Quiz)